Friday, October 16, 2009

It is within not without :)

Dr. Kah Yein, thanks a lot for your talk in Monash last week!! :) :)

My stress reduced a lot after I put your words into practice, especially focus, hard work, and being mindful. I could finish my report without having so much stress yesterday and this morning :). In addition, I even had enough rest (5 hours) yesterday haha! Thanks :)


A memory from the talk by Dr. Chan Kah Yein (9 Oct 2009)

I would like to thank my mom as well. She cheered me up when I was stuck in doing discussion part of the report. Although I answered her phone without any excitation, yet when I told her that I had work to be done she suddenly gave such inspirational and motivated words! Thanks a lot mama :)

Anyways, much more happiness are yet to be shared. Tonight my dinner was FRIED DORI FISH + CHIPS!! I love it huahahaha!! That dinner time was, in fact, a lovely time for me because I was with someone special "my beloved brother". We erhmmm.. okay I talked a lot and really a lot of things about the past life stories and also possible future stories after graduating from Monash.

Besides, today is also a special day!! It is Hartanto's birthday!! :) :).. I wish him to he be well and happy always!!

1 comment: