Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sickness and Friendship

I am hot and cold right now
The mind wants to finish the report,
but the body doesn't cooperate well..


Sickness, indeed, can't be controlled
It will come and go as it wishes
Thanks to the sickness that it gives me the opportunity to take care of this body properly today

Anyways, besides the sickness, I wanted to share about a lesson that I found while I was advising my friend haha!!

Your friends are not yours..
They can be with whoever they like..
They can forget about you.. and
They can do whatever they like to do to you
(We can't control our friends)

but

Ask yourself, "Am I her best friend?"
If the answer is YES, then the next thing you can do is let her be...
When we are not together, it does not mean separation,
It is only the time for yourself to contemplate
It is the time to prepare yourself for being there when she needs you
(We can control our action, rite?)

My advice, indeed, advices me as well to be a dear friend :)
Finally, I wish all of my friends to be well and happy always! And I wish I can do my best for this last report! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment