Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gracious Moments

1. I spent money for buying fried chicken to feed a cat which suddenly appeared in University. And I was shy *blushed* when I fed the cat, everyone seemed to look at what I was doing. I tried to bring the cat to a non-visible place, but it didn't want, so no choice ~~

2. When I say "I CAN", it means I am possible to achieve the goal! I ran to catch the free shuttle bus which at first, it looked to be impossible to catch the bus, because I was still in distances away and the bus was going to go.. However, I said to myself "I can catch it!!".. and yes, the bus stopped and I could catch it :) :)

3. I made delicious macaroni pasta, despite the fact that I forgot to buy margarine hahaha!! So, I mixed the macaroni with salt and a bit of condensed milk. The result was delicioso *hihihihi*

4. I have so many food right now.. (banana, bread, egg, kiwi, ginger, carrot).. anyone want to eat it?? hehe!!

5. I didn't force myself to study, yet myself had the desire to do it. And the wonderful thing is when it comes from within, studying time is like joyous time because you enjoy to do it :)

6. I bought bread to beloved ones and wished them good luck for the exam tomorrow.

7. At last, I am glad that I had done all of these things :) :)

May all beings be well and happy always! and May all of us do the exam well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment