When I knew that I LOST the paper, this heart felt like to burst... It is because I kept thinking of the day I had spent to write it down.. It is like I just wasted my time on the past..
Disappointment was here, Sadness also was here... However, I am proud of myself that I could wake up!! I have fallen down and felt the hurt of disappointment and sadness for so many times ,and I don't want to make more burden to my heart only because the lost of a paper!!
I know I must begin the new one.. I have to let the paper go...... and I have to let myself goooooooo to find the new source and begin the essay!! I know I can do it!!
Disappointment was here, Sadness also was here... However, I am proud of myself that I could wake up!! I have fallen down and felt the hurt of disappointment and sadness for so many times ,and I don't want to make more burden to my heart only because the lost of a paper!!
I know I must begin the new one.. I have to let the paper go...... and I have to let myself goooooooo to find the new source and begin the essay!! I know I can do it!!
Cheers Carol!! :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment