Today is my last day for having singing class with Mrs. Ng in Opus.
I remembered all the things I had done with her as I walked to Opus to have our last class this afternoon.
Shy was the first feeling I had when she asked me to sing at the very first class.
I remembered that I sang "Balonku ada lima, rupa-rupa warnanya..." (Indonesian children song) so badly in front of her.
As the time went by, my voice has improved a lot, as well as my wisdom...
because Mrs. Ng was not only a singing teacher to me,
she was also my wisdom teacher.
I gained a lot of knowledge about singing and life through her teaching.
I respect her a lot!
Sad is the feeling I can sense right now as my tears drop.
However, life must go on.. and I was the one who made the decision to end the class this month.
I could not spend my time to do the musical homeworks anymore,
university's and organization's works have taken my time,
therefore if I forced myself to continue the class,
it would only waste of money, energy, and time for me and Mrs. Ng.
Moreover, I know soon or later, I must make this decision so it does not matter, Carol! :)
Things are impermanence as I recall those words in my mind.
After all, all these worldly things are only illusion.
One day I will go and I cannot bring those pleasure things to my cemetery,
only the results of my action "Karma" I will bring.
Lastly, I proudly say
Thanks Mrs. Ng for being my great singing teacher for these last two years!
May you forgive my mistakes as your student!
May you be well and happy always!
LOL! I thought you're talking about me! XD
ReplyDeletegood to heard that you've such a wonderful teacher appears in your life! =)
last but not lease, all the best in your exams!
wah ud brenti yah..next sem lanjut ga?
ReplyDelete@ sin yee: Hahaha!!! Ya wor.. you are another important Ms. Ng in my life :)
ReplyDelete@leo: ya leo, dah berhenti.. next sem ga lanjut lagi soalnya dah sem terakhir juga hehe!