Sunday, October 25, 2009

Roller Coaster

This time I am writing under a running ceiling fan and white light in my living room in Lagoon View B-15-01. My feeling is calm and peaceful as I observe it. Perhaps this is also the impact of weather outside which is cloudy and windy (I love this weather!).

And I bring myself to nostalgia events last night and this morning. I am smiling as I am thinking of what I had done.

The dinner was an awesome dinner because everyone was there and the restaurant has sort of romantic situation which I felt it for the very first time :). The confusion of myself for joining this group or that group of people at the end of the dinner was, indeed, part of my wonderful experience too because it made me to realize some things. Things that should be chosen and shouldn't. Trust your heart for this one and you will find that yourself is much better and relieve! And lastly, the games were beautifully played as I did them with friends for the very first time here in Malaysia.

I woke up late this morning as I expected last night, ended up with lack of time to prepare myself to go to temple and shocked because of the return of my sickness! I couldn't blame what I had done neither people who asked me to join the fun I had last night for responsible to the return of my sickness. As I remembered that my best friend was in University, studying for his future, I reminded myself to go to University earlier, not wasting my time and joined him studying. I kept in mind that this morning I walked calmly, yet watching and sometimes flying with my mind.

Upon my arrival in University, I decided to go to library first. This time my aim to visit this place was to open "K drive" and get important lecture notes for "Bioconservation" so that I could start to study this subject in a tutorial room with my best friend. A thought that I should open "Genetics" suddenly appeared and it made me to stay in library longer than I expected because I found useful books (under reference code which means I can't borrow them) that could eradicate my ignorance of this subject!

I blew a deep sorry for my best friend as I couldn't be there to study with him! This moment I began to question myself, "am I do something rite? does this mean I have no attachment to this friend anymore?"  Complicated minds I had while I was copying down the necessary notes from the books. However, as the time went by, I perceived that myself was in the middle way (someone correct me if I am wrong) because I cared for myself that I was still in the library and stick to the book to get more information, and at the same time I cared for my friend (as I felt it that way).

Thus, time and experiences have taught me to choose appropriate things whilst I am in the central of many life choices. In my view, as long as what you are doing is something which makes yourself happy and contented, and importantly not hurting others, then do it happily :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment