Yeah!! Pre-exam feeling has finally reached us (or me in particular). There are some nervous to face the monster, some afraid to be able to study well because we I only have a little time yet a lot of things to do other than preparing for the exam!
While I was writing the words "little time", I realized that actually the time is ENOUGH for us to study, it is only the matter of willingness to study well and hard in this provided time.
I am sure all of us (for those who will face the war) will strive and survive!!
Believe in yourself that you can do it well! :)
So, study hard my friends!! And I am inspired by Dr. Kah Yein's words,
"Do your best, yet have low expectation."
Besides, I would like to thank my sore throat due to its impact that I can't talk so much these days :). I didn't definitely being a dumb person! I just love this situation where I only speak necessary things. However, there were times, due to so much intention to speak in my mind, I talked with ignoring my throat condition. And.. the worst thing was I felt guilty after saying those words.. They are repeating in my head and I blame myself for saying them.
Thus, I shall remind myself... "What was past is pass, Live in this very PRESENT moment because it is a gift!"
kungfu penda
ReplyDeletehaha!! iya leo, pelajaran dari film itu bagus banget leo! :)
ReplyDelete