Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lesson from the lunch time

This afternoon I was really super duper hungry and a bit angry because someone unintentionally made me to face my msn. In fact, it was not his fault, I was the one who forced myself to be there, delaying my lunch time to be recognized as a care person (was I?) !!

However, after some times, I made resolution that I need to tell him the truth that I was really hungry and need to have my lunch... It did not feel rite that he thought I am such a good person, in fact, I am not (because I started to generate bad thoughts about him while waiting his notes to be sent to me). I decided to let whatever thoughts he would have toward me.

During my waiting time for the food to come.. a question popped up in my head, "isn't it the same with my life's phenomenon?"

When I am full, I can't feel the importance of food..
When I am full, I just judge food from the outside looks..
I even complain the good food that is serving beautifully in front of my eyes.

Now, when I am hungry, the presence of food in front of my eyes is like a gold to me
Whatever taste and form it has, I keep eating it to fulfill my need.

Yeaps.. the same as my life's phenomenon! When I am full with blessings, sometimes I am just too blind to see them.. I can't feel them... and I keep complaining about small, unimportant things that I thought they are not supposed to appear there! and do you know, I even complain that I have those blessings..

Readers, from the lesson in my lunch time.. I realized that we as humans always never be satisfied with what we have.. we never treasure what we are in this moment.. But, should we continue to want more and regret all of the things we have now?

The answer is NO! and I believe, CONTENTMENT is the key.. cause with it we can satisfy and treasure things that we have NOW :) :).. In fact, our blessings may be one of our forgotten old dreams that come true (they are for me!!) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment