Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gratitude for Today


Hahaha!! I am happy that today I could act out hehe!! I love to act out because it shows the different side of me :)

Today my journey began with late woke up (at 8.30!!!), then I made my breakfast and wrote down my feeling in my previous post. I did a little improvement in my assignment and planned to take a bath near the lunch time.. but I was shocked Rifin told me that Shinta wanted to come and visit me here.. Wow!! I HADN'T Take a bath YET!! Kyaaaaa... panicking attacked me.. and I was still waiting for Hartono to give the key of D'Lot. After taking the key, suddenly message came and it was from Rifin.. He said we had arrived ~~ and we would wait for you outside LagoonView!! Waaaaaa.... more panicking attacked me!! I took a bath like a duck -showered, gave soap, showered, and jumped from the bathtub huahahaha!! (it is funny huahahahaha!!)

I managed to go outside without bringing my purse... then they said we would go to eat first before Shinta went inside LV! Wuihhh.. no purse, only handphone and key I had right there..
However, we still went to have lunch at WHITE HOUSE!!! (waaa!! my first time eating there!! :) The food are nice! and I enjoy the feeling of the restaurant as well)..

Shortly, I and Shinta returned back to LV and Rifin went to Monash for his test. Shinta was allowed to go in by the "galak" uncle hahaha!! I was shocked that Shinta said the uncle is not "galak". She said he is kind! Wow!! Previously, I had that thought but because I heard my friends always say that the uncle is "galak".. I kept it in mind!! ~~ (nahhh.. trusting words so fast is my weakness! haha!!

At 2 p.m. I and Shinta went to Asia Cafe to hunt CHEAP CLOTHES!! wahahaha!! We went from condo by firstly running to catch the Free Shuttle Bus!! We managed to get it huahahaha!! (the driver is kind.. he opened the door for us!) We walked inside pyramid mall to go to the bus stop.. We watched bus 99 and was so happy that we could get bus to go to AC so fast..... but........

We picked the WRONG BUS!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Instead of going to Subang Jaya, the bus was going to SUMMIT!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! We were panicked!!

Luckily there was jam in front of A&W.. so we jumped from the bus and walked to AC.. Longgggg road and Hotttt day accompanied us in our journey to get CLOTHES!! huahaha!! We arrived at D'Lot with baskets of sweat huahahaha!!

In the market, we looked, walked, and searched to get NICE clothes with CHEAP price!! I am glad that I found a MANGO skirt only with 10 RM!! I also found a NICE belt with paying 23 RM!! not so much things I bought.. but I am glad to have them :)
Shinta... she found much more things than me!! hahaha!! I am happy I could spend my day with her huahahaha!! Shin, if you read this.. I suggest that we should "jalan-jalan" again together haha! xDThe new skirt and belt

Here it comes... The main story of the day..........

Today 'TaraBuddY's session was really unexpected! I, Shinta, Edi, Vicky, and Wenny were really confused what to give to our audience.. Actually the programe today was called "from the committee for you", but we couldn't help that most of the committee are busy during these times. So it ended up with only five of us present in D'Lot to practice for our performance.

We thought to have singing and dancing as our performance.. but it was too hard to do it.. We didn't have any idea how to perform it.
At 6 (which was really last minute preparation!!!), we planned to do drama.. Shinta gave the idea about the plot, and each one of us helped each other in order to give best performance to our audiences. We practiced the whole drama at 6.45!!!! and for me, I had so much fun in doing it huahahaha!! Though I had low expectation that we would be success xD

When the time comes.. we performed well and indeed, I am happy that audiences (they were so little of them came) could enjoy the show and laughed :) :) :)!! Great achievement haha!! Finally, we closed the session by having dinner (or should I called it supper??) at AC.. wihiiiiii!! During this time, I even could share what I have learned yesterday from the Dhamma Talk to Vicky and Margareth :) :) :) ~ Double achievements! ~

Now that I am remembering my happiness today! I would like to share this happy moment to you all by wishing you to be well and happy always! :)


2 comments:

  1. the performance was gud considering how short the time u guys had...haha... And I really love it...wish i could join...wakkaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! yeaps, sure.. if in the future we need to perform again, we will call u har xD.. And thanks for ur compliment ;p

    ReplyDelete