Monash Ball ~~ that topic is inside my head right now... I am thinking what accessories will be suitable to be worn with my dress? Which bag should I choose to be used? How about my hair and face that day?
Ahahaha!! It sounds funny now after I wrote them down here. It's only BALL after all, why do I need to be so worry? Yeaps, make up and hair do are important things for me, since I don't want to look weird in a place where almost (or maybe all) of the girls will use make up and do their hairs.
Thanks to my sister who gave comments and suggestions about what I should do and wear! She is, indeed, an expert in this thing hahaha!! Love you sis =)).. and never have I to be so close to my sister before if not because of the BALL things wahahaha!! ;)
I am looking forward for the ball which will be held next week! I can't wait for the surprising appearance of my friends =). I am sure they will be handsome princes and beautiful princesses on that day =)
Ahahaha!! It sounds funny now after I wrote them down here. It's only BALL after all, why do I need to be so worry? Yeaps, make up and hair do are important things for me, since I don't want to look weird in a place where almost (or maybe all) of the girls will use make up and do their hairs.
Thanks to my sister who gave comments and suggestions about what I should do and wear! She is, indeed, an expert in this thing hahaha!! Love you sis =)).. and never have I to be so close to my sister before if not because of the BALL things wahahaha!! ;)
I am looking forward for the ball which will be held next week! I can't wait for the surprising appearance of my friends =). I am sure they will be handsome princes and beautiful princesses on that day =)
haha.. jd paise.. hoho.. =)
ReplyDelete