Monday, September 21, 2009

Renewing myself

It's hard to expect from others to be fully understand you..
Only within yourself, ones know what is wrong and right.

It's hard to be dependable on others..
Only on yourself, ones should depend on.

It's hard to be 100% success in doing something..
Only with enough effort, courage, and patience, ones will enjoy the feeling of success.
However, practicing awareness in ones' actions will reveal the fact that success is, indeed, nothing and nothing is, indeed, success.

Whoever does not rise when it is time to rise, who, though young and strong, is lazy, who is weak in will and thought, that lazy and idle person will not find the path of wisdom. (Dhammapada)


Looking for peace is like looking for a turtle with a mustache. You won't be able to find it. But when your heart is ready, peace will come looking for you. (Ajahn Chah)



Thus, knowing all of these.. I won't be slacken again in my effort to seek the truth and overcome the suffering.

I wish everyone to be able to learn diligently! I wish all of us to be well and happy always =)

(P.S. Sorry for those troubles I had made in the past! I am going to forgive and forget them, and begin a new phrase in this present journey of life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment