Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dag Dig Dug Dhuerrrrrrr!!

Holaaaa everyone!!! Greetings from Monash University-Sunway campus LIBRARY!!! hahaha!

Yeaps, this is my very first time writing blog in library haha!!

I am doing this because I am too lazy (again) to finish my report which will be due tomorrow. Only one part of discussion left, but yeahh maybe because I don't really understand the topic so I don't know what to write inside the report...

Anyways, I just wondering actually, what my friends will do to me tomorrow or maybe tonight or...?!?! I know, for sure, they will do something to me..

dag dig dug (loud sound)... hahaha!! that's the beat of my heart because of waiting for their surprises wakaka!! Indeed, I don't want to have high expectation and prediction about things they will do for me because I know this time we are very stressful finishing our assignments! (Tons of works are there waiting for us to touch and make them complete!! ~~)

They can be here to listen, support, and do crazy things with me is, in fact, the greatest gift I ever have from them =))

So, again, friends.. YOU are Precious to ME! Thanks =)

6 comments:

  1. haha.. post yg lucu.. baru kali ini gw baca blog yg gtan.. pas gw ntar, gw gitu ga ya? hoho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakakka...... post ny unik...wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL sorry im not free to celebrate w u properly...i got 2 assignment due nex week, n 2 more after tht again @.@ sorry ya..hope u forgive me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!! ;p... beneran dag dig dug nih, entah kalian mau ngapain haha!! (vin, mode PD: ON). Yeaps.. chan, musti dicoba post2 kaya' ginian ;p

    haha!! it's okay mang, i forgive u =) and jiayou for your assignments =)

    haha!! thanks leo! =).. take care there =)

    ReplyDelete