Actually I don't know what to write here, but I just want to update this blog hahaha!! so.. here it goes... ;p
Yeaps.. as you all know, I had a great birthday party on my age of 21!! It was really amazing and wonderful thing on my life!! To know that all of my friends put a lot of efforts and time to make it happened is, indeed, the precious gift to me =)
I am sorry my friends that my previous post had made all of you to be worried hehe!! However, I never expected it to happen. I just poured my feeling that day hehe!! and honestly, all of you are AWESOME!! =)
My happiness on my age of 21 did not stop only on the party which was made by my dear friends! It continued... I had a great experience to be in Malacca and spent my weekend time with 'TBYs and YS! I had so much fun there! I am happy that I got to know more about my friends from the trip ;).. A lot of lessons can be picked up as a guide in my life too!
And I love Malacca!!! wohoooo.. Malacca, for me, is a place where I could talk using my language to others, even to Chinesse people, freely. I love it!! I didn't feel that I need to speak mandarin and english because Chinesse man to Chinesse man also speak in BM there hehe!! Honestly, I felt that I just could express myself better =)).. I didn't feel shy because I am Chinesse but I can't speak mandarin well.. ;)
Ehh ehhh it doesn't mean I dislike to speak mandarin and english, I love to improve my skill in talking on both languages as well. So, english, mandarin, BM, indon languages does not matter! =). For me, the point here is just being yourself!! ahhhh ~~ you will have a so called nice feeling when you just being you.
Malacca shows me that no matter who you are, we are, in fact, a big family! Maybe in big city we seldom see people say "HELLO" to their neighbors, but there I saw it.. friendliness is in very high level!!
Somemore, I saw BECAK and people ride bicycle.. wow!! Becak reminded me that I had not taken becak for so long time.. I still remembered the breeze I felt when I sat in becak every time I went or came back from my elementary school. Bicycle reminded me of my kid's time where I could ride and play with my bicycle safely, and it also woke me up that I had not seen people ride bicycle for so long time..
Yeaps.. as you all know, I had a great birthday party on my age of 21!! It was really amazing and wonderful thing on my life!! To know that all of my friends put a lot of efforts and time to make it happened is, indeed, the precious gift to me =)
I am sorry my friends that my previous post had made all of you to be worried hehe!! However, I never expected it to happen. I just poured my feeling that day hehe!! and honestly, all of you are AWESOME!! =)
My happiness on my age of 21 did not stop only on the party which was made by my dear friends! It continued... I had a great experience to be in Malacca and spent my weekend time with 'TBYs and YS! I had so much fun there! I am happy that I got to know more about my friends from the trip ;).. A lot of lessons can be picked up as a guide in my life too!
And I love Malacca!!! wohoooo.. Malacca, for me, is a place where I could talk using my language to others, even to Chinesse people, freely. I love it!! I didn't feel that I need to speak mandarin and english because Chinesse man to Chinesse man also speak in BM there hehe!! Honestly, I felt that I just could express myself better =)).. I didn't feel shy because I am Chinesse but I can't speak mandarin well.. ;)
Ehh ehhh it doesn't mean I dislike to speak mandarin and english, I love to improve my skill in talking on both languages as well. So, english, mandarin, BM, indon languages does not matter! =). For me, the point here is just being yourself!! ahhhh ~~ you will have a so called nice feeling when you just being you.
Malacca shows me that no matter who you are, we are, in fact, a big family! Maybe in big city we seldom see people say "HELLO" to their neighbors, but there I saw it.. friendliness is in very high level!!
Somemore, I saw BECAK and people ride bicycle.. wow!! Becak reminded me that I had not taken becak for so long time.. I still remembered the breeze I felt when I sat in becak every time I went or came back from my elementary school. Bicycle reminded me of my kid's time where I could ride and play with my bicycle safely, and it also woke me up that I had not seen people ride bicycle for so long time..
hahaha u can speak indonesian w me u know aunty hahaha if i dont understand then i will ask anyway hahaha..then u all also wont feel so wierd tht u need to talk english w me alwez haha!
ReplyDeletedont speak indo to amang.. just speak english, so we can improve our english.. hoho.. =)
ReplyDeletebut speak jowo also can.. haha
to om: hahaha!! ya, i have talked to you in indonesian more often.. but sometimes feeling terrible to you because it is like i don't respect you ;)
ReplyDeleteto chan: lho disuruh improve english tapi jowo juga dikeluarin? klo jowo keluar, ga ada yang mudeng chan.. (tau arti mudeng? hehe)
huhh?? dont respect me? hahaha..talking is juz a way to communicate information la..not important what language is in..as long as the message gets through..then its okay already lo =)
ReplyDeleteHAHA!! Of course, Malacca is really a nice place - peaceful and nice! That's my father's origin, so I could sort of consider a Malaccan. :P
ReplyDeleteLooks like you really enjoy your birthday! Welcome to the world of 21st! :)