Thursday, September 17, 2009

The game of thoughts

A question popped up inside my head after I read my best friend's post.

"Do I make friend with people just because of their usefulness?"

Hmmm.. The best answer of it is yet to be found.

But thinking of it had made another question popped up again. It asked me, "If yes because of usefulness, then why did I (with some friends) make such an organization in which I have put so much effort, time, and energy, in fact, to just make my friends (or even people who haven't become my friends yet) realize the meaning of life?" And do you know that time and energy are essential to me? Too much using energy will only make me like a dead body, can't think properly, can't do job well, saying things unmindfully, and on and on... TIME!! It is essential because time is controlling my assignment's submission date.

Being hit with the second question and its child, now I am thinking that I choose my friends not because they are useful to me. Perhaps, yaaa, sometimes they are offering their usefulness, but I can't say 100% useful to me. Even (I don't know it's right or not), sometimes I find that I am the one who is busy-ing myself to think of them.. so does it mean I am the one who is useful to them?

Yaaa.. if I am continuing the thoughts, I think it won't stop. More questions will be popped up inside my head, and at the end I will start to be the one who is desperate hahaha!! I don't want thoughts to control me! You too, readers, don't be controlled by your thoughts and feeling because they are UNREAL!! They are just DELUSION!!

Though for me, it's okay to think and be desperate. Because with it you can feel what desperate is and you can, even, find your true friends who always be there no matter what condition you are in. Indeed, we need to be a friend to our thoughts and feeling too in order to understand them better =)

And for you, my best friend, if you read this post I just want you to realize that I don't have the exact answer to the question yet. To be honest, I choose you as my best friend not by seeing the usefulness part of you =)



May you be well and happy always =)

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha nonsense! yes u hv..its bcoz im useful to talk to n share ur happiness n sadness with haha...u can view "being used" as a negative thing...but at the same time..it tells back what i hv said in my previous post before...tht sometimes...we really truly ARE helpless...n its really nice to hv someone to guide us for once...maybe bcoz it reminds us of tht feeling when we r young?..tht feeling of safety, being taken care of and protected by ur whole family..n as we grow older...n especially when we r far from our families..we want tht feeling of warmth...so "being used" is actually okay..its bcoz our ego doesn allow us to admit tht we really r helpless..then we face so many problems @.@ what nonsense m i talking again..ish ish ish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha!! yaa.. now i need to admit that i viewed "usefulness" as negative thing at previous time that's why i wouldn't want to accept the reality wakaka!! ^^

    Thanks, thanks.. u are useful to me, om! haha!! ;p

    ReplyDelete