Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bussiness = Busy ness


Super duper busy person

Wow!! It's 1:32 a.m. and again I am here to write my story.. This time I feel to write something here after posting comment to someone's blog =)

It's been quite long time since my last post. I am too busy these days.-like what the picture describes! Assignments, social activities-friends+organizations, and family issues are attacking me at almost the same time! How I am gonna finish those things? Will I perform my best for them? I don't know, even, I don't dare to think about how to complete my tasks on time!

Lack of time management? Maybe...
Too much activities in my life? Definitely!!

And one of my best friend always says that I have too much and it's not good to involve in so much things! I know that's true.. but this is just myself who loves to care about others, knowing more new people, and being a good big sister to them! (My greediness, isn't it???)

However, I can't change myself to be someone different coz it means i run away from myself! I believe accepting something is always the best thing to do rather than ignoring and neglecting the fact.

I love myself, for sure! It's not egoistic. It's just contemplation to myself that is capable of doing so much things without screw them up.

Complaining? I try to reduce it! It is useless to complain something, no result of complaining something.. but yes, I am still complaining and maybe vina, my roommiee-the nearest person to me, has been bored hearing my complaints hahaha!!

Anyways, thanks to meditation! With it, I maintain my positive mind and happiness. It teaches me how to be a wise girl in my actions and words.

Thanks too to my honey sweetie friends who always be there, hearing me, giving me advice and helping me to calm myself when i am attacked by my craziness in confusion of the choice of things to do.


7 comments:

  1. haha....ur welcome too lin... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuissss....
    bisa disimpulkan..
    carol tdur malam2 = carol blogging
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!! ga laaaa.. kemaren itu sekalian buat mading, sekalian nge blog ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha woi..i also tell u tht u doing too many activities right hahaha! siao person..anyway..don't worry..ur not the only one feeling like tht...me too! haha we can sama sama jia you!! im sure we can get through this! what doesn kill us will only make us stronger!! jia you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wakaka... one of my best friend who i mentioned on the post is u, om! and u commented here wakaka ;p

    wow!! good phrase.. what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger! I love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LoL! dont worry la..we r here for u always =) donnit feel bad haha..anyways..

    TRUST is important..since u hv trust everyone n we trust u, when u say u need ur own time, we will understand! haha bt we will always b w u haha

    coz for me..even if i say i need my own time..i really appreciate it when my friend will juz sit by my side..even if say nth oso okay..haha at least i feel im not alone facing the problem =)

    ReplyDelete