Maybe for some people, they have bored to listen or read this post.
Here I just would like to share what I had been thought for half of this day...
I wonder why are people without any feeling of ashamed exist?? These people still keep asking for something which I hardly gave it to them since the very first time... did not my expression show my unwillingness when you asked for it at this third times? should I say it loudly to make you understand??
NO, I DON'T WANT TO LEND YOU!! PLEASE USE YOUR EFFORT!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!
I am tired, people.. tired!!
Every time, you ask for it, I had shown my unwillingness to give it to you, yet you are still there and wait. I had helped you once, why did you come again and without any feeling, you still came to me and asked for it??
Now, it is arising in my mind... "am I a STUPID-KIND girl? I give milk to people and they ask more without thinking of my feeling and effort to get it."
am I selfish???
am I really that stupid???
Leave me if you can't bear with my truly self.. Leave me if you only want to use me!! I had enough to be your kind friend.
Wuahhh thanks to a friend who had listened to this story, about stupidity and kindness hehehe!!
ReplyDeleteI am much better now :). I am not stupid or selfish. It's because, indeed, I only want people to realize and help me instead of keep asking without doing nothing.
Furthermore, this story has taught me that my ability to let go of something is still shallow :). I kept thinking of my hard work and effort I had put in in the work, so that I could not give the work up.
In fact, by giving the work, I have done something beautiful to people and myself. I help them not to fail (CHOI!!) and help myself to do DANA :).
Thanks!!
=) nice,jie! =)
ReplyDelete