Do you know the feeling when your best friend suddenly said that you are a different person now?
Do you know the feeling when your best friend has no longer have any faith to you?
Do you know the feeling when your best friend said that you are not needed anymore?
Do you know the feeling when your heart is broken by your best friend and you cried it out a lot, yet it cannot fix the heart?
I know.
I experienced it.
I could not say anything to make the best friend of mine to trust me again.
I could not say anything to make the best friend of mine to feel that i am a best friend.
For sure, this best friend of mine is always in my heart.
I am having a lot of pressures from another side of mine right now.
I am not uncared or leaving you out.
Just be there for me is enough.
I don't ask for anything more than that.
Thanks for your wish for my problems.
I wish I can pass them well too.