It told me that someone does not like me, and perhaps she blamed me for something.
I tried my very best not to be influenced by the mind,
because there was no real evidence to judge it..
As I remembered, the Buddha ever said that every one is blamed in this world. However, we cannot change others not to blame us, we only can change ourself to see the blame as it is.
~ Blame is only a blame. It is only words without any meaning when you see it as it is ~
Anyways, I felt sad today because I could not remember my student's name (what a bad teacher I am) hahaha!! Perhaps because of too many days I did not come to the home.. Plus I felt the jealousy raised in my heart when the home's aunty cared for others more than for me (woOppSsss!! "me" should not be used here.. Life will be easier and happier if there is no "me, I, mine, and my")
Huahahaha!! I really enjoy the experiences I got today :). I learned to read my mind from both sides, negativity and positivity. Although (honestly) I was still influenced by the mind, I am glad that I could see the mind before another mindless actions were done.
No comments:
Post a Comment