I need to mark up that these two days I had watched movie in Sunway Pyramid TGV continuously.
I watched "A Christmas Carol" yesterday and "Astroboy" today. Both of them are really great movies!! I love them :).

"A Christmas Carol" is a great story. It shows how past can make us to be what we are now, and how present moment influences the future moment. Despite of my fear for the appearance of the ghosts, I really enjoyed the show. I even teared out as I was touched by Mr. Ebenezer's changing behaviors after the memorable night. Lastly, I really felt the spirit of Christmas throughout the show, it was warm and joyful.
"Astroboy" is another great show. In fact, I did not expect it would be a great movie because I do not like robotic movie, yet it is a wonderful movie. I cried a lot during the show haha!! The story shows that the love of father to his only son is as great as the ocean! I love the characters of Dr. Tenma, Dr. Elefun, and the Astroboy. At the end, I would like to say that we should appreciate every things that we have before it is too late.


wahhhhhhh... jd pengen ntn nih c... =)
ReplyDeletenice writing c! =)