I watched the movie yesterday night. Despite the uncomfortable situation due to the coldness, I really enjoyed the movie. For me, 2012 is a great movie with bunches of life lessons.. though I don't really like the ending part.
Again? Life lessons in a movie??
Yippiieee.. That's what I felt :).
1. I cannot predict the future, so it does not matter that the ending part is not something I expected.
2. If the end of Earth does come, how many creatures we can save?? Do you think the ship is enough for all of them?
3. In the emergency situation like the movie described, why do some human beings still thinking of money? Can life be bought by money???
4. In fact, no one knows exactly when the mother Earth will collapse and destroy everything inside.. so, when we are still given chance to live, why don't we use it wisely?
Forgive people that had made mistake to you.
Give love as much as you can like today is your last day.
Smile!!
Consume and do every things wisely, not too much yet not too little (Remember the saying that resources are, indeed, enough to feed all human beings on Earth??)
5. The love of parents to their children is abundance, it cannot be described by words! They are ready to give their lives for the sake of the children.
6. The last one, Why does a movie about the end of the Earth can be so popular?? hahaha!! I think, perhaps, people want to know what will happen if Earth does come to an end. However, don't we realize that every thing has its start and its end?
If you haven't watch it, do watch 2012! Enjoy the movie and do something worth it before it is too late :)

cc... dv jg pikir... this movie is awesome...
ReplyDeletekesan devi abis ntn movie ini... wah harus cepet2 nih lakuin hal baik yg pengen dilakuin tp msh ditunda2... =)
May all of us can cherish the present moment! =)