Saturday, August 8, 2009

Should I..



Should I be happy? Should I be sad? Should I....

Too many "should I" in my head.

This morning, I woke up and "Mr. Should I" came to ask me, "Should I go to Pyramid with my brother this afternoon?" or "Should I go to have lunch together with Sisca (my housemate) and her mom?"

In the afternoon, "Mr. Should I" came again.. That time he asked me, "Should I go with Jane (a friend that I know from Monash Buddhist Society) to Pyramid?" or "Should I just wait and go together with my brother only(he had not replied my message yet when Jane asked me to go to Pyramid with her)?" or "Should I go with both of them, Jane and my brother (here means that I need to wake him up asap)?" At Pyramid, when I choose shoes for being used in the forest trip next week, he put his steps on my head and asked, "Should I buy this color? Should I choose the cheaper one?"

In the evening, once again "Mr Should I" visited me.. He asked me much even more, "Should I go to 'TaraBuddY's session today by bus or with Ming Han? Should I buy an ice-cream from the pity aunty (She is pity in my view) in Asia Cafe? Should I be sad because my session-in my opinion-was not done well? Should I be angry? Should I say this words? Should I send a message to a person to say thanks to him? Should I apologize to my friends? Should I put my feeling back towards that person? Should I write down everything here?"

Should I, should I, and should I.... An interesting thing, isn't it? "Mr. Should I" has come to visit me too many times today-this is more than normal!!! And one thing I like from "Mr. Should I" is he uses his power to make me thinking which one is the best, either for myself or others. But one bad thing from him is he is happy when he could make me speechless and confused!

Tired of being visited by "Mr. Should I"? Maybe ~~ But there is a joyful in my heart too when he come to visit me =). A bunch thankful for him, indeed, because he has made me aware of my feelings today! One of my mindfulness practice =)

(P.S. Thanks to myself and those who have supported me to do whatever I need to do today!)

3 comments:

  1. funny...i typed this comment for the third time aldy...XD

    well...here we go...(again)
    I think we should thank this Mr. Should I. Thanks to him, we are given choices in our life. Compare it with others that have no choices but forced to do things that maybe they dun like. :D

    (sekadar uneg2 dr w...:D)
    H42

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanna tell u that
    this is my 2nd comment but my 1st comment is not this...

    i think somethings wrong with you blog wakaka... cant receive our comment lolz...

    just drop by haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha!! sorry for the inconvenience =(..

    Anyways, thanks for reading and commenting it =)

    ReplyDelete