Good Morning everyone!! May you be well and happy today!! (I believe a wonderful greeting on the morning will cheer up your day)
These days I was so busy with assignments and works! I don't know why my feeling and mind are affected too with those things. It was so rarely happen to me..
Honestly, if I can, I want to run away from those realities! I want to hide from them and perhaps I will turn back to them when I have cured my illness inside. But if I do that, will I hurt others? Will the time be enough to solve the problems?
Sorry to myself that I always put others first before myself! I always want others to be happy (really? or I just want others to recognize that I am exist here?!)
Crying is always being an effective way to throw away my burden. However, I don't know people who I can borrow their shoulders to cry on! And the worst thing, I can't cry! I keep thinking that I am a big girl! Crying is a childish thing to do..
These days I was so busy with assignments and works! I don't know why my feeling and mind are affected too with those things. It was so rarely happen to me..
Honestly, if I can, I want to run away from those realities! I want to hide from them and perhaps I will turn back to them when I have cured my illness inside. But if I do that, will I hurt others? Will the time be enough to solve the problems?
Sorry to myself that I always put others first before myself! I always want others to be happy (really? or I just want others to recognize that I am exist here?!)
Crying is always being an effective way to throw away my burden. However, I don't know people who I can borrow their shoulders to cry on! And the worst thing, I can't cry! I keep thinking that I am a big girl! Crying is a childish thing to do..
One may need "Cry" in their life sometimes.
ReplyDeleteChildish or not is depend on U, can u cry? will u cry? depends on ur reason to cry...
(as usual, thats my opinion)
If u wanna cry maybe I can help lend u, my shoulder, but If u cant cry then I will lend u my ears to hear ur problems ok?
Take care
May u be well and Happy oways...
Ahahaha!! Thanks a lot Jim for being one of my great friend.
ReplyDeleteMay you be well and happy always too! =)