Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A beginning of 'Shining in the Heart'

It is really my weird day! Do you all believe that today suddenly I just lost all of my confidence on what I have done, either on my study, organizations, and friends. It is quite sad! =(

Here, I, again, found the power of friends to be an extraordinary treasure. They cheered me up with all of the efforts they could do. Though I was not be able to recover faster, but I really thankful for all the supports!

Another weird things are I am blogging!! and it is 1:30 A.M. which on the normal day, I will have been in the dreamland right now!

Anyways, I have read several chapters of a book "Little Steps, Joyful Steps" by Chan Kah Yein which I wanted to share with you all through this blog (Thanks to Edi who recommended this book to be read during my bad time today). Although I haven't finish reading the whole book, I have found many useful things on those chapters. One of them is "The Dhamma does work in mysterious ways" (The Dhamma has many meanings! For me, it is the Buddha's teachings that if we investigate it, it actually explains the nature of things can be happened). And it, indeed, is very true! To be honest, I had a unique feeling when I read it at the first time. The thought of, "why should I have the confusions in my head today? Things that I have done until now are very precious!! They are not worth it to be given up! I have learned so many lessons from them!" were suddenly popped up in my head. I don't know how they work, but due to those thoughts I am much more better right now.

Perhaps that several chapters of the book is also one way of "the Dhamma does work in mysterious ways" for me.

You know, through the Dhamma as well, I have found so many kind and nice people around me (no matter what they are!). If i put it in biological term, the Dhamma is like ligase which is able to seal the fragments of DNA. Hahaha!! It becomes complicated when I start to inject biological words here (too inhuman as my friends said).

Other than that, I think the effect of tea I drank this evening is the one that has made me still awake at this time! Wew!

Alrighty, I should try to sleep and have a good rest to welcome a new day with a big smile. A new journey of life will begin soon! =)

2 comments: