Monday, December 13, 2010

Meditation

Readers,

Today I have made a commitment, to practice meditation regularly again hehehe. I remember last time I used to practice meditation every morning, but after having so many free time these days, I started to forget the essence of meditating.

Honestly to start again is not an easy task.. I meditated for few minutes, and almost went to the dreamland haha! Well, I guess I need to build the momentum again :)

Although I need to start from the beginning again, I do not blame my slacken time. Without it, perhaps, I would not seek deeper the meaning of doing meditation. Nothing to be regretted, because everything happens for reasons :)

You may click this link Guided Meditation if you want to start doing meditation as well. Meditation offers a lot of benefits, and worth to be tried :)

A little note: 
For me, meditation creates my life happier and I can see things outside the box. I am aware and do my best not to follow the "monkey" mind. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment