Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To be an Indonesian..

Hi Readers!! :)

When you started to find me writing a lot in blog, it is a sign that I have MORE free time heeee!! ^^

I am writing this post with a cup of hot milo beside my left hand. Aaaahhh.. What a wonderful moment I have right now! :)

Basically, this moment I have no idea what I should pour on this blank page. Inside my head, there is a confusion about a thing, whether I should take the opportunity and then go to the other part of the world or just say thank you and ignore it. Also, despite of my phobia to return and stay in Indonesia due to some traumatic events few years ago, I am happy for Indonesia, my home country.. I found a blog written by 'bule' who is working and staying in Jakarta, Indonesia. He is happy to be there. He said safety in Jakarta is almost the same as in Singapore. He admires the friendliness of people over there. He even gives some beautiful facts and advices for foreigners who are going to work in Indonesia. It is a WOW!! for me. It tickled me to write and ask to that 'bule' as I am a foreigner to my home country, but I won't do it hehe! ;p

Honestly, before I found that blog and read those nice comments of Indonesia from foreigners, I never thought that Indonesia is a good place to stay (Don't trust me if you haven't visit Indonesia!). Well, perhaps it is because of my phobia that the same things will happen again in the future haha! 

After all, I need to say to myself that I am happy to be an Indonesian :) :) :). It is not important to think about how the country and people treat you, because we might find bad treatment in other countries as well. It is more about contentment, to be happy to be who you are right now. I can't change the past, and erase my bad memories straight away, but there is always a way for me to change my view and attitudes towards my native people and country.

And here you go.. as my hot milo had just finished, this post would be ended here.

1 comment: