Today I went to Wat Ananda Metyarama Temple at 50 Jalan Bukit Merah,Singapore for joining Sunday Puja and listening to the Dhamma Talk.
For me, the Dhamma Talk was indeed very deep and great. It helped me to find answers for some of my questions. It reminded me the words of the Buddha.
Thought, feeling, and everything are impermanent.
Why do you cling to it when you know they are going to vanish in a time?
Notice the rise and fall, it is only thought.. it is only feeling ..
It is not you!
No me, no feeling, no thinking .. ~~ Emptiness ~~
Yeah, that's right.. Before the moment I am being reminded, sometimes when I think too much, I will only make myself believe that I am that imagination being. I close all the open doors which are in front of me, close all opportunities to see and realize the Dhamma in my everyday life. Although the Dhamma is also empty, I understand that at this present moment the Dhamma is important because it helps me to be mindful in every thought, action, and feeling.
Just as the water flow,
I will let my mind to flow as well.
Yet I will observe it, by not falling and drowning into it.
Mindfulness is the key.
Aaahhh may all beings be well and happy always!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment