Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Path to a G-day

Hello again Readers :)

I am writing this blog while taking a break from packing my stuffs to be brought to Malaysia. Yihaaaa, tomorrow morning at 10.45 a.m. I am going to fly to KL by bus heeeee!!! Personally, going back to KL is a moment that I always look for because of

F.A.M.I.L.Y  ,  F.R.I.E.N.D.S ,  M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S  ,  F.O.O.D  ,  and  C.L.O.T.H.es

This time KL or exactly Sunway will be the witness of my graduation ceremony :). If I may tell you a little secret of mine... Several days behind, I had no excitement about the graduation ceremony which is going to be held on Saturday, 13th November 2010. Not at all. Not until the time I had conversation with my best friend who is in Malaysia. All of sudden, the excitement about receiving the scroll is up in my heart. 

The dress is ready. 
The photo package is going to be booked.
My parents are on their way to reach KL (due to Merapi, they need to go to other city for flying)
My siblings and friends are preparing themselves.
And ...
 I am going to be officially a graduated student!! :)

Thank you for my parents who have spent their nights and days thinking and giving me all my necessities.  Thank you for all my teachers who have taught me a lot of knowledge and wisdom. Thank you for all my friends who support, give me comfort and the taste of city. Thank you for everyone who have helped me to be who I am today :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe journey Carol!
    Well, the congrats, I will save it for your D-day :p

    ReplyDelete