Saturday, June 12, 2010

Expectation

Until today I had expected too much when I did something good to her.
Hoping that she would be nice to me
bla
bla
bla

I come to my realization that Buddha's words were true. "We always get something that we do not want, and this is one of suffering".

In case of eradicating the suffering, I am purifying my mind by being in this present moment.

Expectation is only illusion that is created by the mind.

2 comments:

  1. i have alot of things to share too!! can't wait till exam is over and have a long chat with u cc!! =)))

    btw, nice layout!! like it very much!! =DDD

    GAMBATTE, cc!! u can do it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. devi ga mo cerita ke gw yah? hikz...
    lolz...

    nice words, lately I feel that suffering coz I expect my 1st exams like this like that but I know, I did my best, everything is depend on the marker now =) thanks for sharing haha

    ReplyDelete