1. I read "Five people you meet in heaven" in ONE DAY instead of memorizing GEN3030.
2. I slept in Shinta's house instead of staying at home and memorizing GEN3030
3. I studied in J.Co for my first time
4. I watched three movies "Letter to Juliet" , "Prince of Persia", and "Killers" instead of studying
5. I played facebook
6. I wrote down notes in microsoft office and erased it again, and re-did the same things to memorize GEN3030
7. I studied in Taylor Lake Side's library for 8 hours!
8. I went to SJBA temple and shared my experiences as a foreigner student
9. I met new friendsssssss from KTT :) :)
10. Hurray!!! I went to Starbucks, drank hot green tea, ate blueberry + chocolate cake without paying anything kakakakaka!!! ;p
Despite of some of bad things above (hehehe), at the bottom of my heart, I promise myself to study hard for the last exam of my undergraduate study. Jia you!!
Study and play smart ;)
Good luck to ME and FRIENDS!! All of us can do it well :)
P.S. I never regret doing those things hehehe!! because they were awesome things to do :). The next thing I need to do is increasing my motivation to study. C'mon C'mon ;)
wahh...><
ReplyDeletetidur di rumah shinta jadi bad things...ahhh mamii ><
nangiss TT
and studied at taylors for 8 hours juga bad things...
jadi merasa bersalah ><
=P
itu shinta bercanda la, carol. kirain carol blg apaan ampe lgsg buka blog nya carol. hahaha. klo shinta macem2 tabokin aja :p
ReplyDeleteiya...
ReplyDeleteaku sampe ga enak mami tulis kyk gtu ><
ampun mami ampunnn ><
mkn gratis di starbucks ga ajak2
ReplyDeletefineeeeeeee
iya.. ga ajak2.. fine........ :P
ReplyDeletejiayou !! jiayou !!
ReplyDelete