Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lesson from laptop

These two days I had problem with my laptop, especially the adaptor part.

I found it difficult to live without my laptop, because I need it to do my assignment and keep myself update with latest informations. Not to give up, yesterday I went to Pyramid to get a new adaptor or maybe if it was possible repairing the old one.

At the end of the day, I got a new adaptor, and I was so happy.. I used my laptop for the whole night!

However, this morning when I would like to continue my assignment...
my laptop did not want to work.. And the problem was with the adaptor again! I was speechless and down. Afraid of can't finish my work, afraid of disappoint my friends, afraid of this and that. 
Honestly, I never felt that kind of fear before..

So, this night I forced myself to go to Pyramid again and changed the broken adaptor.

Although I am SUPER tired now, I am glad that I experienced this, because it teaches me that we need to love and take care whatever or whoever we have now, because we never know when the time they will go. Forgive for any mistakes that they have made, and start to live meaningfully in every moment.

Remember that everything in this world is impermanence.

May myself be well and happy always!
May all beings be well and happy always!

With Metta,



1 comment: