Monday, May 10, 2010

The "want" List

Okay.. after days and days doing assignments, thinking, and taking care of the societies.. I would like to announce that myself has been tired of these things. And I wish that my "want" lists can be granted (HAHAHA).

The "want" lists:
1. I want to watch IPMAN 2!!!
2. I want to eat Baskin Robin
3. I want to buy face and eye mask, then enjoy my time wearing them
4. I want to finish reading "Time Traveler's Wife"
5. I want to take holiday, away from Malaysian home and some people that have made me to think (this is impossible for sure, pergi kemanapun pasti akan ada orang yang membuatmu berpikir)

STOP!

Let me end up the "want" lists to number five for NOW hehehe!!

Haiyooo.. My desire to watch IPMAN 2 is soooo high should be reduced for the sake of my assignments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment