Monday, August 20, 2012

P.R.E.W.E.D.D.I.N.G. P.H.O.T.O.

Hello People!

It is nice to be back to this blog again. It had been sometimes that I ignored this blog due to other things that are going on in my life. Now only I have a petite of time to be spent here :).

To recall, I am happy that preparation to my wedding celebration is almost done! I and hubbie, to be, have completed one of the main tasks of modern couples need to do before their wedding day. 

P.R.E.W.E.D.D.I.N.G.  P.H.O.T.O.

We shot pre-wedding photos at two countries by different photographers and bridals! One was done at Jakarta, my hubbie's hometown, and the other one was held at Singapore, a city of lion where we met and knew each other. 

In Jakarta, it was fun with the help of my mom and brother in law. The bride and groom, being very obedient to the photographer, had to run down and cross the road full of cars, motorcycles and bajajs, to fulfill the desire to take photo with a huge white Dutch colonial building as background. Precisely, it was the building of Bank Indonesia. And aheemmm.. Being a low profile Indonesian couple, we enjoyed ourselves eating at roadside soto stall, full with our heavy make up and bridal gown. And of course, we became the main attention of foreign tourists who passed by. They pictured us while we were enjoying our soto.

Meanwhile, photo shooting at Singapore offered us a different angle of experience. A full day was spent to have the outdoor photo session, and another half day was used for the indoor photo session. Happy and tired at the same time. I still remembered how were my two legs turned into octopus' arms look like due to tiredness of walking on the outdoor photo session day. However, it was paid with the happiness we felt as most of people who passed us would say 'Congratulations!' or 'Happily ever after' or 'It is a happy day!' with a big big smile. Well, those were simple sentence and gesture yet transferred a bright and sunny meaning for us.

Here is one unedited photo for sneak preview, the rests.. you need to wait until the big day :).

Credit to Fame Photography


Thanks to Fame Photography & Bridal for the photo shooting in Jakarta.
Thanks to MES Valentin for the photo shooting in Singapore.

See you at next post

With Love,

1 comment:

  1. Congratz colin!! You're near to reach your next level of life ^_^

    ReplyDelete