![]() |
| It is not a picture taken by me wekekeke! |
I am in The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Toa Payoh right now :), enjoying my ice blended green tea plus applying job while waiting for appointment at 7 p.m.
Now it sounds like I am a young executive whose life are full of appointments! xDD
Anyway, Readers, I would like to share with you about my BIG self-centered mind. I am not angry with it, I accept it as it is because I am still a usual human being with many positivity and negativity inside. Hopefully by this experience I can eradicate my envy, jealousy, wrong view and learn from it :)
Yesterday I found out that my friends whom I trusted and thought that they would share everything with me.. are indeed not. They had done their own ways and (if my memory is correct) never told me about it. It is like I have lost my sense of trust to them after I know that fact.
The biggest regret I have in my mind is to my parents. They always told me not to be too open to those friends, yet I did not believe them and even gave them a long lecture about being honest to friends haha! (and because of this, my parents were sad; their eldest daughter thought that herself were cleverer than their parents who have gone through many life experiences??). Right now, I know that everything cannot be shared to those friends because they don't share with ME as well, they don't care about ME, they bla bla ME bla bla, bla bla bla ME bla bla...
Readers, can you see the self-centered mind?
Hahaha! Yes, it is always about I, ME, and MY!! Although some guilt are still in the heart, yet I am grateful to take the lesson (FYI, guilt is bad to be cultivated, it is a self-centered mind too; thinking of only I am wrong! I do the mistake! I am bad!). Nevertheless, I am trying to watch the guilt, see it, and let it go... :) :) :)
And for reminder to myself, I would like to post it out:
"After all, this is NOT a competition about who will be the winner or loser! This is just a path of life about how to do your best and effort in order to achieve something successfully."
Okay Readers, time moves fast.. It is time to go.. See yaaa

haha...it is true that there is selfishness in the mind...but the selfish is not you, not me, not mine...it is just a low moment for your mind n your mind feels like it needs and wants affection now
ReplyDeleteur parents may b right...but u may b right too...remind urself tht ur sharing w them bcoz u care for them...maybe they dont care for u as much...but there r those of us who do care for u n do enjoy hearing ur stories...so u can alwez still turn to us =)
sometimes we cant watch the mind bcoz it has too many things inside...thats why we share it w ppl...coz when we say it out...its like we reduce the mess in our minds n we can see more clearly...so u dont hv to feel bad for feeling selfish sometimes...its not u...haha
chat w me anytime u wan, my ears will b free anytime haha..good luck n take care =)
colin apakah itu gw? since gw tao gw ga perna share ama lo, but lo slalu share ama gw =)
ReplyDeletemaap kalo gw yah, but I hope you will not stop to share wif those friends just because they not or maybe cant share wif you =)
cheers, ada apa2 sila bagi cerita kepada saya if you dont mind haha =)
take care
Sometimes, we need to realize that not all of people will always be nice to us, like the way we treat them.
ReplyDeleteAnd if he/she happened to be your bestie, you shouldn't expect anything in return, should you?
But apparantely, this is the fact that all of us must accept. Deep inside our heart, we know that "all human are selfish". The ego that can't be blown away. The I, Me and Myself.