This afternoon while I was walking to go home, I found a beautiful light brown butterfly flew near to me. The butterfly did not fly away, instead it flew near to my leg.
When I saw it, the thought appeared in my mind was "Maybe this butterfly was Pakpak A Si who passed away last Sunday. Maybe he wanted to say goodbye and tell me that he is happy!"
I am glad and believe that Pakpak A Si is well and happy :). Now, he is free from all of the physical suffering that he had during his life, "diabetes".
May he be well and happy always! May my big family be strong, well, and happy always!
Thank you to Ms. Ng, Ming Han, and friends that had helped me to perform dana and transfer it to my uncle =).
Thank you to Bhantes in SJBA temple who lead us in the sharing of merits.
Thank you to everyone for the supports.Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu
my deep condolences carol
ReplyDeleteMay he be peaceful and calm...
ReplyDeleteMay he through all his good deeds, rejoicing and be happy...
May he be protected by Buddha, Dhamma, and Sangha always..
and May all beings, too, be peaceful and have the Triple Gem protecting them...
Sadhu, Sadhu, Sadhu...
Oh Carol! What kind of heart do you actually have? I should say... A Very Beautiful, Metta Heart :)
ReplyDelete