Thursday, January 28, 2010

The end of January 2010

This is almost the end of January 2010. Time indeed flies so fast ya? Anyways, let us welcome the new spirit of February, a month full of LOVE :)

And to sum up what had happened during January 2010, here it goes ...

10 Gracious Things in January 2010
1. I am glad that I joined ASEAN IBYE 2010, because I found a lot of precious friends and life lessons.
2. Through ASEAN IBYE 2010 too, I strengthen my refuge to the Triple Gems.
3. I enjoyed my holiday so much while working as part-timer, because in this month I work only on weekend.
4. I shared my thoughts and feelings to a wise person, and a lot of advices were given.
5. I forgive myself and friends who had hurt me in the past.
6. I join MOD singing session again :)
7. I have done my tasks, though not the whole task, but I am glad I finished those things in a week.
8. I watched "Spy, Next Door". I love Jackie Chan's action.
9. I will go to Singapore at the end of this month and meet with Lia, Malvin, Uncle, and Aunty there.
10. I am going to hang out with my old best friends :), and I am happy that I could help some of old best friends.

There are many more gracious things came to me in this month. And although some of them were sad and happy stories, I still treasure them as my precious gems in this life.


May on the upcoming months, I am growing to be a better and wiser person. May I bring happiness to those who are in need of love and support.
May all beings be well and happy always! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment