This is the day which every students in Monash University had looked for. I call it as H day. H day is so special because the result of subjects for semester 2, 2009 is launched unofficially.
I am glad that I can survive and it means that I will continue my final semester next year. However, the happiness did not last long. It faded as soon as I knew my friends and brother's results. I am sorry for them.
Nevertheless, I believe that they should not be down only because of this matter!! It is only one of life challenges in which you gain lessons in it. First and foremost, you had done your best throughout the semester... so Don't feel regret and ashame of what you have got :)
Anyways, there are two sentences that are inspired me today:
- Life without sad or happy moments is the same as life without color (Hartanto, 2009).
- Things that do not make you die will only make you stronger (Harrison, 2009).
No comments:
Post a Comment